|Technical Writer Intern|
In this position you will work as a technical writer responsible for documenting Intel software development and release processes.
• You will develop web pages, user guides, and associated documents describing release processes and standards.
• Working environment will include using HTML, XML, CHM, PDF, and other formats.
• Excellent English language writing and communication skills, as well as technical aptitude and fast learning abilities are required.
• Some knowledge of programming concepts and languages and a basic understanding about software development process is preferred.
• Familiarity with HTML, FrameMaker, Robohelp, usage of stylesheets, templates and styles is a plus.
Please, submit your CV to [email protected]
( subject of the letter - "Technical Writer intern")